The amaR OnePCR is a ready-to-use PCR reaction mixture. Simply add primers, template, and water, the reagent will execute primer extensions and other molecular biology applications. The amaR OnePCR is a pre-mixed solution containing Taq DNA polymerase, PCR buffer, dNTPs, gel loading dyes, and fluorescence dye. The amaR OnePCR which contains the Taq DNA polymerase, is purified from the E. coli., and expressing the Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase gene. This enzyme has a 5' ? 3' DNA polymerase and the 5' ? 3' exonuclease activity but lacks the 3' ? 5' exonuclease activity. The amaR OnePCR, which contains the fluorescence dye, is directly detected on BLooK LED transilluminator or UV epi-illuminator after the DNA electrophoresis. The amaR OnePCR contents red tracking dyes, provide a safe, non-toxic and non-mutagenic alternative to ethidium bromide for instantaneous band visualization, that are environmentally friendly containing no hazardous chemicals. The tracking dyes that run at 10 bp on a 1% agarose gel. The amaR OnePCR mixture is supplied at the 2X concentration to allow approximately 50% of the final reaction volume to be used for the addition of primer and template solutions. The reagents are provided with the sufficient amplification reactions of 20 Ál each.
- No post-staining processing of DNA required.
- No need to prepare PCR Reagents.
- Direct loading onto your agarose gel for analysis.
- Sensitivity - High degree of sensitivity as the ethium bromide.
- Speed - No destaining requirement.
- Compatibility - Use the blue light or UV to detect the signal.
- Store at RT up to 3 months
- Store at 4°C up to 6 months
- Store at -20°C up to 1 year
- Shipping Temperature: 4°C
Note: amaR OnePCR is light sensitive and should be stored and protected from light.