SuperKine™ West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate
• ECL HRP Substrate Reagent A
• ECL HRP Substrate Reagent B
Features & Benefits
The SuperKine™ West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate developed by Abbkine is based on the innovation and optimization of the classic peroxidase substrate system. It is used for enhanced chemiluminescence (ECL) and can directly replace other expensive ECL products without the need to renew Optimize experimental conditions.
• Mix the two substrate components at a 1:1 ratio to prepare the substrate working solution.
• Suggest 0.1-0.2ml of SuperLumia ECL working solution for 1 cm2 size of blot membrane.
• Incubate blot 1-5 minutes in SuperLumia ECL Substrate working solution.
• Drain excess reagent. Cover blot with clear plastic wrap.
• Expose blot to X-ray film.
Fig. The sample is Mouse TNF-alpha protein (PRP1113, 17KD), the primary antibody is TNF-α Polyclonal Antibody (ABP0127, 1:2500), and the secondary antibody is HRP, Goat Anti-rabbit IgG (A21020, 1:10000). The exposure time is 30s.
Stable for one year at 4-8°C from date of shipment. Exposure to the sun or any other intense light can harm the working solution. Short-term exposure to typical laboratory lighting will not harm the working solution.