OnePCR™ Plus is a ready-to-use PCR reaction mixture. Simply add primers, template, and water, the reagent will execute primer extensions and other molecular biology applications. OnePCR™ Plus is a pre-mixed solution containing Taq DNA polymerase, PCR reaction buffers, dNTPs, gel loading dyes, and fluorescence dye. OnePCR™ Plus contains the Taq DNA polymerase, which is purified from the E. coli. and exhibits the Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase gene. This enzyme has a 5′ → 3′ DNA polymerase and the 5′ → 3′ exonuclease activity but lacks the 3′ → 5′ exonuclease activity.OnePCR™ Plus also contains the fluorescence dye, which is directly detected on BLooK LED Transilluminator (BK001) or UV epi-illuminator after the DNA electrophoresis. OnePCR™ Plus mixture issupplied at the 2X concentrationto allow 50% of the final reaction volume to be used for the addition of primer and template solutions. Reagents are provided with the sufficient amplification reactions of 50 μl each.
Size: 100 Reactions (2 × 1.25 ml)
Store at room temperature up to 3 months
Store at 4°C up to 6 months
Store at -20°C up to 1 year
Shipping temperature: 4°C
- No post-staining processing of DNA required.
- No need to prepare PCR Reagents.
- Direct loading onto your agarose gel.
- Sensitivity – High degree of sensitivity as the ethidium bromide.
- Time efficiency – No destaining requirement.
- Compatibility –Use the UV light or blue light to detect the signal.
|SM207-0100||100 Reactions (2 × 1.25 ml)|