BLooK™ LED Transilluminator
BLooK™ is an extraordinary blue light LED transilluminator for the detection of nucleic acids or protein under non-UV conditions. The wavelength of the special blue LED lights is 470 nm (fig 1), hence no damage to your nucleic acids or protein. Since UV is not used, there is no need for any special personal eye or skin protection. The blue LED lights are arranged under the viewing area (200 × 120 mm). An amber filter, on hinges, is lowered into position once your gel is mounted. The stained gel is now ready for observation. This instrument has a specially designed ergonomic 4° angle, so users can easily sit on a chair to see the experiment results. BLooK™ is designed to inspect the gel after electrophoresis and stained with the Novel Juice, Novel Green, Novel Green Plus. Further, it is perfectly designed for OnePCR™, OnePCRTM HiFi, OnePCRTM HotStar, OnePCR™ Plus, OneMARK B, and OneMARK 100, which contains the fluorescent stain compatible with the blue light wavelength. However, BLooK™ is not suitable for ethidium bromide staining.
● Ergonomic fusion-Patented 4° ergonomic viewing angle (“Golden Angle”).
● Optimized for use with the nucleic acid and protein fluorescent dyes.
● Blue light source good for 30,000 hours.
● No risk of UV damage for high quality work experience.
● Smart power-saving function – Automatic power shut-off option at 5 minutes.
● Gel-cutting knife – Cut out the target from the gel for further experiment.
● A mini darkroom for viewing gel or placing the photographic equipment.