SuperKine™ Protein Gel Fast Staining Solution (Coomassie Blue)
|SuperKine™ Protein Gel Fast Staining Solution (Coomassie Blue)
|Features & Benefits
|• Fast response: Mainly contains uniquely developed dyes/Dyeing can be done in as fast as 10 min.
• High security: Add unique non-toxic optimized ingredients/No need for decolorization, and no need for immobilization of methanol and ethanol.
• High sensitivity: Add signal-enhancing dye components/Can detect proteins as low as 10 ng.
• Easy to operate: Ready to use/No need to prepare, can be used directly.
|Limit of detection
|• Protein Gel Fast Staining Solution contains volatile substances, please seal it to ensure its performance.
• When using Protein Gel Fast Staining Solution, you need to prepare deionized water and Staining container before the experiments.
• The washing and Staining time mentioned in the experimental steps are applicable to the gel with a thickness of 0.75 mm to 1.5 mm. For the thicker gel, the dyeing time can be appropriately extended according to the color rendering effect of the target protein band.
• This Staining solution is acidic and slightly corrosive. Wear lab coat, gloves and other protective equipment when using.
• Residual impurities can increase the staining background and reduce target protein resolution, so it is necessary to wash thoroughly with deionized water before staining to remove impurities.
|Stored at 4℃ for 12 months, protected from light.
|Gel pack with blue ice.
The reagent is only used in the field of scientific research, not suitable for clinical diagnosis or other purposes.
|250ml x 2