AmaR OnePCR HiFi
The amaR OnePCR™ HiFi is a ready-to-use PCR reaction mixture. Simply adding primers and template, the reagent will execute primer extensions and other molecular biology applications. The amaR OnePCR™ HiFi is a pre-mixed solution containing GDP-HiFi DNA polymerase, PCR buffer, dNTPs, gel loading dyes, enhancer, and fluorescence dye. It contains the fluorescence dye, which is directly detected on the blue-light transilluminator or UV epi-illuminator after the DNA electrophoresis. The GDP-HiFi DNA polymerase exhibits excellent processivity, elongation capability, and strong proof-reading activity. The elongation rate of this enzyme is approximately 2 times higher than that of Taq DNA polymerase. The elongation rate is 106-138 bases/s. and produces blunt-end PCR products. The amaR OnePCR™ HiFi contents red tracking dyes, provide a safe, non-toxic and non-mutagenic alternative to ethidium bromide for instantaneous band visualization, that is environmentally friendly containing no hazardous chemicals. The tracking dyes that run at 10 bp on a 1% agarose gel. The amaR OnePCR™ HiFi mixture is supplied at the 2X concentration to allow approximately 50% of the final reaction volume to be used for the addition of the primer and template solutions. The reagents are provided with sufficient amplification reactions of 20 μl each.
Size: 250 Reactions (2 X 1.25 ml)
- No post-staining procession.
- No need to prepare PCR reagents.
- Direct loading onto your agarose gel for analysis.
- Sensitivity- High degree of sensitivity as the ethium bromide.
- Time Efficiency- No destaining requirement.
- Compatibility – Use the Blue Light or UV to detect the signal.
- Effective for the amplification of GC-rich targets.
- Exhibits strong 3’→5′ exonuclease activityTracking dyes.