OnePCR™ HotStar is a ready-to-use PCR reaction mixture. Simply add primers, template, and water, the reagent will execute primer extensions and other molecular biology applications. OnePCR™ HotStar is a pre-mixed solution containing Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase, PCR reation buffers, dNTPs, gel loading dyes, enhancer, and fluorescence dye. OnePCR™ HotStar contains Hot Start Taq DNA polymerasewhich exhibits non-template-dependent terminal transferase activity that adds a 3’ deoxyadenosine to product ends, and 5’→3’ exonuclease activity (but not 3’→5’ exonuclease activity). The enzyme contains a proprietary antibody that blocks polymerase activity at ambient temperatures. Activity is restored after the initial denaturation step in PCR cycling at 94°C, thereby providing an automatic “hot start” for Taq DNA polymerase in PCR. OnePCR™ HotStar also contains the fluorescence dye, which is directly detected on BLooK LED Transilluminator (BK001) or UV epi-illuminator after the DNA electrophoresis. OnePCR™ HotStar mixture is supplied at the 2X concentration to allow 50% of the final reaction volume to be used for the addition of primer and template solutions. Reagents are provided with sufficient amplification reactions of 50 μl each.
Size: 100 Reactions (2 X 1.25)
Store at room temperature up to 3 months
Store at 4°C up to 6 months
Store at -20°C up to 1 year
Shipping temperature: 4°C
- No post-staining processing of DNA required.
- No need to prepare PCR Reagents.
- Direct loading onto your agarose gel for analysis.
- Sensitivity – High degree of sensitivity as the ethium bromide.
- Speed – No destaining requirement.
- Compatibility – Use the Blue Light or UV to detect the signal.
- Specificity – Reduce the non-specific amplification products, thus significantly improving the specificity of PCR reactions.
| SM206-0100||100 Reactions (2 X 1.25 ml)|